You need to choose the best high-quality anti-static bag in order to protect your sensitive electronic devices from electrostatic discharge. Since most anti-static bags look the same and picking out specific ones can be confusing, we have listed down the best anti static bags to help you decide which are suitable for your use. Although reasonable, make sure to check the materials that they are made from so that you can make sure they are suitable for your electronic devices. You should also opt for ones with a zip-lock so that they can be easily opened and closed.
1. Bluecell by Generic Anti Static Bags
- Pack of 20 (24x21)cm Antistatic Resealable Bag for Electronic Device which can be used to store all your electronic...
These bags come in a pack of 20. Each of them has the dimensions of 24 x 21 cm. These anti static bags are resealable and can be used as electronic bags to contain your gadgets or various electronic parts. They come with a blue LCD screen cleaner and stylus for your phone.
2. ESD 10 x 14 Anti Static Bags
- 3 Pack of ESD Bags. Pack perfect for technicians and refurbishers. Perfect to store electronics and parts.
- Easy to Use. Protect your I/O devices, Hard Drive, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics & Video Cards Electronics
- 14 Inch by 10 Inch Dimensions. Please check width if you are using for motherboards as some larger motherboards may have...
These ESD anti-static bags come in a pack of 3. They are reusable and are ideal for technicians. You can use them for storing your motherboard, hard drive, and video card electronics. These anti-static bags are great if you want to protect your delicate devices from scratches or the dusty environment.
3. Generic ESD 2 x 4 Anti-Static Bag
- Item Name: Anti Static Shielding Bag (Flat Open Top)
- Size: Usable size. Width x Length (Inch)
- Thickness: 0.075mm, 3 Mil approx. (each side). Total 0.15mm, 6 Mil approx.
A remarkable deal, these anti-static bags come in a pack of 100 at a reasonable budget. These shielding bags have a flat open top. They are silver-gray in color and are semi-transparent. Their 4-layer structure provides an induction hood effect to effectively protect the inner item.
4. Generic Bubble Anti Static Bag
- Quantity: 50 Anti Static Bubble Bags (Open at Short Side, NON-Self-Seal)
- Size: 80 x 125mm, 3" x 5" approx.
- Diameter of Bubble: 10mm, 2/5" approx.
These anti static bags come in a pack of 50. They open on the short side and are non-self-seal. They are made of virgin polyethylene. Since they have a relatively high shock resistance and are lightweight, they are ideal for storing delicate gadgets. They also have incredibly smooth inner and outer surfaces.
5. UNNI 10″ x 14″ Anti Static Bag
- Size: 3 x 5.
- 25 Pack.
- Color: Black.
The UNNI anti static bags come in a pack of 10. They include a zip lock which makes it easier to safely and quickly store sensitive items. The extra metal “Faraday cage” layer protects products from electric static energy buildup. They are reusable and have a 3 mil transparent metallic film.
6. Jackyled 10 x 15 cm Anti Static Bag
- PREMIUM QUALITY: 50-Pack well-made anti-static resealable bags are made from high quality Polyethylene Terephthalate...
- MULTIPLE USES: These antistatic bags with the size of 3.9”x5.9’ (10x15cm) are suitable for storing 2.5" laptop hard...
- SEMI-TRANSPARENT: These static shielding bags is semi-transparent and more translucent than the most common conductive...
These reasonable, high-quality Jackyled anti static bags come in a pack of 50. They are made of polyethylene terephthalate. The bags provide protective layers including a silvery metallized film. Since they are resealable because of the zip lock, you can safely use them for long-term storage, away from electrostatic damage.
7. Battleborn 12″ x 16″ Anti Static Bags
- Size: 12" x 16" (Width x Length). Please check width if you are using for motherboards as some larger motherboards may...
- Protects from Static. Made of Polyethylene Terephthalate or PET. Protects your device from static, non-toxic, and...
- Easy to Use. Protect your I/O devices, LCD Screens, Hard Drive, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics & Video Cards Electronics
The Battleborn anti static bags come in a pack of 10. The replaceable and reusable bags can be used to store graphic cards, laptop screens, hard disks (HDD) and mother boards. They are perfect for refurbishing and protecting sensitive devices from electrostatic waves to last for a long time.
Here, you have a variety of best anti-static bags that you can choose from. Make sure to check the width of the items you wish to store in the bags so that they fit. The best offer is the Generic ESD 2″ x 4″ as it offers 100 bags at a reasonable budget as compared to the other offers of 10, 30, and 50 bags per pack. This pack has a zip lock and is reusable, and its extra layers provide a protective layering that would ensure the safety of whatever product you put in it. These bags are also made of aluminized PET/ CPP, providing maximum protection for your items.
Last update on 2020-08-20 at 15:37 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API