Cords are annoying. Cordless everything is the new black! Wireless earbuds are especially a thoughtful invention, seeing as they change the game in so many levels. Do you want to get out for a jog?
Here, take these with you to make the distances feel shorter. Doing something with your hands and you can’t be bothered to adjust your earphones every three minutes? Go wireless, and you’ll never look back. Even better is the fact that they are concealed.
What Should You Watch Out For?
When looking for the best wireless earbuds under $100, watch out for the quality.
- Ideal Fit: Fit and comfort go together in earphones. Most of the earbuds will come with several tips to fit different ears, but you have to get the one that fits yours perfectly to maximize the noise canceling factor. As for comfort, if it causes any pain inside the ear, then it’s not a good fit. Dump it.
- Battery Life: Target at least 10 hours of battery life to be safe. Batteries on earbuds are small, but they can pack a punch depending on the kind you get. The Bluetooth technology will also affect the longevity of your batteries, so opt for more advanced technology.
- Noise Cancellation: This technology is one of those things that make earbuds a much-loved concept. Noise cancellation blocks as much background noise as possible. Before you buy a pair of earbuds, look out for this feature. You will know the specs, but it’s even more important that you get the right fit as it adds to the noise cancellation ability of the earbuds. While at it, you may want to check out sound isolation. It enables you to crank the volume up without distracting your roommate. It will cost a little more, but it’s certainly a worthy luxury for some, depending on your needs.
- Water Resistance: It’s not like you are going under water with your buds anytime soon, but who knows when you may wish to get adventurous? This feature does not hurt, especially because we are all likely to get caught in the rain at some point in our lives.
- Price and Added Features: Luckily, prices for wireless earbuds have fallen drastically lately, which is why you can get state-of-the art ones for less than $100, as you will find out from this review. The good thing about them is that they last a long while, so whatever you spend will be rewarded with value.
1. FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini Bluetooth Earbuds
If you are looking for the smallest earbuds you can get on the market, this set is it. It fits ideally, seeing as you get three options: small, medium, and large. This pair operates through Bluetooth, and the battery gives you up to 5 hours run-time when running on full volume. The embedded 55mAH Lithium-ion battery takes approximately 50 minutes to charge fully.
Because of the fitted design, noise cancellation technology works ideally, making it the right choice for hands-free calls, podcasts, eBook listening, and music, of course.
The packaging which includes all the three tips and a magnetic USB charger is small and portable. It weighs 0.2oz.
2. Phaiser BHS-730 Bluetooth Headphones
The little cord that goes around the neck keeps your earbuds safe when you are not using them. The tips are soft and foam coated for comfort, and they come in triplets for a wider variety. These earbuds are sweat resistant, and so no amount of activity will ruin them. Running in the rain? Better carry your buds, buddy.
The sound is crisp and deep, thanks to the 8mm speakers, and the latest Bluetooth technology, Bluetooth 4.1 enhances performance. The foam surrounding the bi7uds cancels background noise, and you can manage the volume from the in-built controls.
The fit is perfect, again attributing this feat to foam. And in case your suffer sweat damage (which they should not), the company has you covered with their lifetime guarantee.
3. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones
If you are the active kind that needs waterproof earphones that will stand sweat and rainwater, this set is IPX-7 rated. They are also designed to fit snugly, thanks to the gel silicone buds that stay in place the whole while. The tangle-free short code that goes around your neck secures them all through your activities.
The maker says the battery lasts up to 8 hours when on full volume before you can recharge it for 1.5 hours. The V4.1 Bluetooth will connect to devices up to 30 feet away while CVC 6.0 noise canceling technology reduces background noise. Pair that with ideally fitting ear tips and you have a crisp listening experience anywhere.
4. RIF6 Eargo Running Wireless Earbuds
A 33-feet wireless range is what you get from this unique set of headphones. They are water resistant, and so no amount of sweat will drown these babies. The silicone on the buds protects your ears, while the grip at the top prevents them from slipping off your ears, even when you run.
The small battery will only handle 4.5 hours, but then again it only needs two hours to charge fully. The maker recommends no more than three charging cycles a day.
The high audio quality not only features noise cancellation, but it also cancels echo. You can adjust the volume to your liking.
5. SAUNORCH Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
If you fancy white headphones with a short cord that goes around the neck to prevent them from falling, then check this one out. The V4.1 Bluetooth connects to devices as far as 33 feet away, while the CVC 6.0 technology eliminates background noise, echo, and deepens the bass coming through the audio.
The earbuds are anti-slip, and foam coated for comfort. The 100 mAh Lithium Polymer battery charges in 1 to 2 hours, and it lasts as long as 6 hours. This set is compatible with both Android devices as well as iPhones.
The earphones are super light, and they fit perfectly.
6. Braven Flye Sport Earbuds
For a little less than $50, you get a set of earphones that are IPX5 rated (for water and sweat resistance) and that can pick any device up to 33 feet away. They are also easy o the eyes. The package comes with three ear tips and a USB charger.
The battery is certainly small and so it will last up to 7 hours tops. Charge time is 2 hours. The set weighs 4oz and each of the buds fit perfectly in the ear, with the foam preventing them from slipping off. These earbuds are compatible with both Android and iOS.
7. HV-800 Wireless Neckband Earphones
The neckband on this pair prevents the earphones from slipping even when you engage in rigorous activity. The buds have foam protection to protect the ears from harm. Because the earphones are backed by the 4.0 Bluetooth technology, they will connect to devices as far as 30 feet away.
The rechargeable battery has a 220mAh capacity that delivers 40 hours standby time. Talk time is as much as 4 hours, and you can play music through this set for as many as 8 hours. It needs 1.5 hours to charge fully.
The CSR BC05 stereo Bluetooth chip delivers audio free of echo and background noise. The volume control dials are within reach.
8.Wireless Headphones ZEUS MAGNET
The fit of the buds leaves nothing to chance, as they work hand in hand with the noise and echo cancellation technology to bring forth a pleasant sound. The bass effect is especially clear. Because this is Zeus’ improved version, it has the latest Bluetooth technology to allow connection within 33 feet.
If you charge them fully for 1.5 hours, you get about 6 hours of playtime. The neckband secures the set in your neck while water and sweat resistance prevents it from giving in when it rains.
9. Geekee Sports Earbuds
These in-ear earbuds are waterproof with an IPX7 rating. They are one of the best pairs on the market for $100 and below. The audio system is super crisp, thanks to the Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology that connects to devices from 33 feet away.
The battery needs 2 hours to charge, but it will give you 7 hours of play time. CVC 6.0 Noise Isolating technology paired with foam-coating on the buds delivers the clearest audio you will have while working out.
The flexible silicone ear hook on this set keeps them on even with vigorous activity. They are compatible with all devices that run on iOS and Android.
10. AZPLACE Magnetic Earbuds
These earphones are rated IPX5 for sweat and water resistance, and they are run on a lithium polymer battery that will last up to 7 hours after charging for 2. The sound is clear and deep, thanks to noise and echo cancellation technology.
This set will connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time, and it is compatible with both iOS and Android. The connection goes as far as 45 feet. The neckband hands in the neck comfortably while the silicon hook goes over the ears to keep the set in place even as you sweat it in the gym.
All Best Wireless Earbuds Under $100
These earbuds may not have some of the bells and whistles possessed by their more superior counterparts, but then again, that’s what you get for under $100. Pretty decent, if you ask me. The audio has to be at its best, play time and battery life remain a big selling point, and water resistance seals the deal.
Related Articles You May Like: